Culver Commemorative Cookbook 1910 - 2010. Dedicated to all those Culver Pioneers who came before the water, with the water and after the water
Funded by the City of Culver through a grant provided by the Jefferson County Cultural Coalition, 2010. Spiral bound. 8vo., pp. 209 + unpaginated index, illustrated with historical photographs. Condition --. Near fine. Item #10620
"The town of Culver, north of Haystack Butte in south-central Jefferson County, had its beginnings as Perryville in the 1880's. It was named after Perry Read who established a stage station on the road to Prineville. By 1900, the settlement had a store, a school, a blacksmith shop, and a hotel; and in that year O. G. Collver applied for a post -office which was granted under the simplified name of Culver"
See all items in Food & Drink
See all items by Marilyn Fiscus, Joanne Heare. Computer, Melvin Fiscus